We are looking for a top-performing Director of Web Strategy to elevate our web strategy and manage our website and product merchandising teams.
Reporting to the President and CEO, the Director of Web Strategy will be empowered to lead their teams and deliver their online vision to customers. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced leader to create a lasting impact with a highly passionate, progressive company.Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Fully own the web strategy, from inception to execution.
- Oversee development, QA, and UX.
- Engage cross-functional stakeholders to drive strategic success through all channels
- Maintain a suite of KPI’s with a lens to customer engagement and satisfaction
- Continuously improve the online customer experience by leading with a customer-centric philosophy and prioritizing customer journey above all else
- Identify, develop, execute and measure tactics such as SEO, inbound link programs and content creation focused on driving traffic growth via organic search, social networks and other channels
- Deploy personalization tactics to improve engagement per visitor, using a combination of testing, 1 to 1 recommendations and persona or segment changes in product recommendation, creative content and messaging
- Oversee the management of third party vendors
- Lead the website operations and development team to identify and build new features, operate ongoing website content updates, and optimize web visitor conversion, collaborating with the entire marketing team
- Manage and support the product merchandising team responsible for maintaining enhanced product information for all supported brands and products
- Take a hands-on approach with all team members, directing projects and ensuring tasks are completed and communication is consistent and timely
- 3+ years of experience as a web strategy and technology leader in a growing multi-channel organization
- 5+ years of experience within a web strategy team, with demonstrated ability to exceed expectations and drive change
- Track record of success developing and executing a digital or Ecommerce strategy
- Able to operate both strategically and tactically, with a solid understanding of both the technical as well as the digital marketing aspects of web design
- Experience with online merchandising, marketing and vendor selection and management
- Proficient with Magento Enterprise Platform or similar enterprise-level digital and Ecommerce platforms
- Proven experience in User Experience and UI design
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics Familiarity with financials and budgeting
- Demonstrated understanding of internet technology and protocols from a technical and business perspective
- Experience translating business objectives into technology and operational processes to achieve goals
- Tremendous work ethic and passion with a drive for results
- Results-oriented and process driven, with demonstrated ability to lead and get results through others
- An obsession for creating customer experiences that surprise, delight and convert
- Great judgment and decision-making ability with a focus on customer experience
- A post-secondary degree from an accredited post-secondary institution in an applicable field such as Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing, or similar
builds and operates the technology that powers this industry leading organization.
Our mission is transformation. We are evolving from traditional bricks-and-mortar into an omni-channel specialist that can serve their customers when, where and how they want.