Responsible for field supervision and quality control for coordination of new site construction as well as augmentation swaps. The candidate works directly with subcontractors to facilitate installation of provided equipment. The candidate is responsible for coordination and order of landlord and access as well as engineering. The candidate is responsible for overall installation of all construction work required for the site to be on air as planned. The candidate is also responsible to ensure quality control measures are followed and site is completed per design
standards and consequently a background in civil engineering is required. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent may be required.
- Leading the contractors for deployment of new sites and bands.
- Plan and execute the site survey before the project Kick off to estimate the material and implementation time.
- Implementation of detailed Work orders and material ordering through DSV or supply chain.
- Leading the projects from site surveys till CAC’s are issued and acceptance by concerned teams.
- For augmentation builds, audit existing installations and complete gap analysis.
- For both augmentation and new site builds, work with subcontractors, real estate, landlords, equipment manufacturers, RF Team etc to oversee the efficient and timely installation of necessary equipment. Problem solve any installation issues. Resource need to have mechanical aptitude, self-motivation, and be a self-starter.
- Site and Telco installation
- Exp with Nokia Equipment
- Wireless carrier new build and capital
- Managing outside contractors and internal processes through construction and integration.
- Working knowledge of reviewing and validating BOM (Bill of Materials) and working within internal systems for ordering and procuring materials on a site by site basis.
- At least 3 years related work experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and database applications.