· 5+ years experience in integration of Open Source Software (OSS) products into new and existing systems
· Experience in development and design of new mid-tier applications or enhancement to existing ones in a DevOPS focused environment (current environment: IBM WebSphere – Java EE – Oracle and DB2 / new environment: Angular or React.js – Java SpringBoot – Cloud computing).
· Preparation of automated deployment builds (Jenkins)
· Experience in structured, agile and DevOp methodologies for the development, design, implementation and maintenance of applications.
· Experience with one or more platforms, including the operating system, database technology, communication protocols, middleware and gateways
· Experience developing or maintaining large scale IT systems, including high-volume public facing programs
· Development and design of new programs or enhancements to existing ones
· Integration of service API’s and micro-services to existing or new web services.
· Ability to understand and analyze business requirements, and to design structured programs that efficiently satisfy these requirements
· Ability to write programs that are modular, well-structured, and easy to maintain
· Demonstrated success writing system design and implementation documents
· Experience with, and understanding of, relational databases (DB2, Oracle, MS-SQL)
· Preparation of test plans, test data, and unit-testing of programs
· Preparation of implementation plans and promotion of modules
· Participate in business requirements walkthroughs
· Conduct/participate in design walkthroughs
Conduct/participate in testing walkthroughs
|· Analysis of business requirement documents and liaison with clients
· Experience adopting and adhering to unified I&IT project management methodologies, enterprise architecture and gating frameworks, and standard systems development methodologies.
· Respond to client queries and troubleshooting of production incidents Proven and demonstrable troubleshooting and analytical experience.
|· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Strong Interpersonal and negotiation skills.
· Strong consulting skills to engage with all stakeholders.
· A demonstrated team player with a track record for meeting deadlines.
· Demonstrated success in working productively with business clients, developers, and technical specialists such as DBAs, web administrators, etc.
· Demonstrated experience reporting status, progress, and key issue/concerns to project managers and leads.