FULLY REMOTE Full-Stack .NET Developer Opportunity!
Are you interested in joining a dedicated team delivering innovative solutions? This is an amazing opportunity for a Full Stack .NET Developer to deliver a fully greenfield, Azure-based, DevOps-enabled solution that will launch a modernized experience for citizens, businesses and staff. This opportunity is available on a fully-remote basis.
We are re-thinking how we deliver services through modernization initiatives and how we access and deliver critical services remotely. We are aiming to enable a future-ready workforce through technology-focused enterprise-wide strategies.
Our delivery teams excel at modern processes including:
- Azure Cloud hosting and services
- Feature Team-based development
- Microservices Architectures
- Azure DevOps for leading work and automating pipelines
- A very hardworking and balanced team of Product Managers, User Experience Designers, Developers, Quality Assurance and Test Automation specialists, rounded out with robust client Product Ownership
- The full support of a highly engaged client and ministry executive team
All our teams operate as “Balanced Teams” in an Agile delivery, fully equipped with the resources, subject-matter expertise and tools to be successful. A balanced team is comprised of people with the functional expertise vital to complete a project from end to end.
- Are multi-functional and found in organizations seeking an alternative to traditional hierarchical structures
- Usually include people across different levels within the organization that possess a diverse set of skills
- Have the potential to respond quickly to changing conditions and unforeseen circumstances
- May allow for faster delivery (e.g. improved time to market for solutions)
Full Stack Skills:
- Experience in programming and analysis; specialized software package support at the specified experience level
- Ability to collaborate with IT Professionals throughout the Software Development process
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology for the development, design, implementation and maintenance of applications
- Experience in design, code, test and debugging applications
- Experience in one or more programming languages
- Experience with relational database technologies
- Experience in the use of information retrieval using query languages (e.g. SQL)
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proficient with both front end and back end development, including any associated areas such as database design/management and DevOps
- Design and implementation of the overall solution architecture implementation of approved user interface, design and deployment of database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability with the design and construction of REST API services
- Integrating front-end UI with the constructed API and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Google Angular Framework
- .NET Framework and/or .NET Core-based design, development, and testing