1. Design, document, and oversee the implementation of Cisco Voice applications in a customer environment, with a focus on station reviews and end user configuration (Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connections, Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence, Cisco Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Express, Cisco Unified Attendant Console).
2. Lead in resolution of issues as a result of issues with implementation.
3. May manage the Vendor trouble cases on behalf of client and hold regular operational meetings with vendors and clients.
4. Adherence to change management processes.
5. Develop and maintain documentation and information, e.g. voice/call flow diagrams, station reviews, test plans, contact information, etc.
6. Experience in Microsoft Visio and Excel is required.
7. Experience in training administrators to conduct basic MAC activity (phones, voicemail, Call Handlers etc)
8. Experience in training end users on how to use their Cisco voice solution (set design, voicemail, telephony features etc.)
9. Cisco certifications: CCNA Collaboration is mandatory, CCNP Collaboration is an asset, but not mandatory.
Must have skills:
1. Cisco Call Flow Design
2. Cisco Telephony
3. User Training
4. Cisco administration