Management Information Systems and Human Resource Information Systems were implemented to support the mandatory Trial Balance Submission process across 5 implemented sectors within the businesses structure. The data submitted is used by the business for service delivery planning, as well as funding allocations planning.
As part of the Service Desk Operations Support team, these roles provide support, including payroll processing and operational reporting to clients and the work performed by these roles is operational sustainment activity that must continue so there are no gaps in the ongoing business operations and payroll administration.
The Service Desk Consultants will be required to provide ongoing tier 2 operational sustainment support to users in support of the MIS Great Plains 2016, 2018, Logibec MMS (Materials Management System), BSSI HFM (Health Financial Management) and HRIS Quadrant Workforce applications.
- MIS: Provide daily ongoing Tier 2 subject matter expertise to clients with MS GP 2016,2018, BSSI HFM and Logibec MMS through the Footprint ticketing system or other mechanism
- HRIS: Provide daily ongoing Tier 2 subject matter expertise to 215 HRIS clients, providing payroll guidance with the Quadrant Workforce application, HR, Payroll, Scheduling, Leave Management and QSS modules for accurate and timely payroll to 32,500 healthcare employees through the Footprint ticketing system or other mechanism
- MIS/HRIS: Prioritize regularly scheduled support activities along with urgent, often unscheduled support requests with a high level of responsiveness and time sensitivity
- MIS: Liaison between users and other team members including Database Administrators (DBA’s), System Administrators, Network Administrators, Privacy and Security Specialists, and Software Subject Matter Experts
- HRIS: Liaise between users and other team members including Database Administrators (DBA’s), System Administrators, Network Administrators, Privacy and Security Specialists, and Software Subject Matter Experts, CRA, CPA for payroll related legislative changes as required
- MIS/HRIS: Identify application defects and assist in complex trouble shooting and root cause analysis
- MIS/HRIS: Follow all established Service Management process and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Microsoft Great Plains 2016, 2018,
- Logibec MMS (Materials Management System)
- BSSI HFM (Health Financial Management)
- Logibec Quadrant Workforce
- Payroll Certification
- AODA compliance
- MS Teams
- MS Excel
- MS Power Point
- Knowledge of Service Management Processes with 5+ years experience in supporting remote clients.
- Experience triaging tickets, prioritizing, categorizing, and handling service requests, incidents, and problem tickets
- Experience with Footprints Ticketing Application
- Proven track record for building strong working relationships
- Strong interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including tact and diplomacy to ensure client needs are managed effectively
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to apply strong listening skills to facilitate issue resolution
- A motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines