View all jobs
Senior Workday ConsultantToronto, On · Accounting/Finance
Our partner, a large consultancy is currently looking for a Senior Workday Consultant to join their team on a contractual basis.
What you will be doing:
- Taking accountability for Workday HCM deliverables by leading client engagements and teams to successful outcomes.
- Leading the end-to-end design and configuration of the Workday HCM solution for various clients across a range of industries.
- Providing guidance where possible on HCM integrations and reports
- Helping to convert legacy data into Workday
- Working across various stakeholder groups including end users, functional teams, operations, infrastructure and more to transfer knowledge and resolve problems.
- An active Workday Absence & Time Tracking certification is required.
- 1+ year hands-on Workday Absence & Time Tracking experience.
- 5+ years of experience implementing enterprise solutions with at least one full life cycle implementation and thorough understanding of Workday Absence & Time Tracking best practices, and regulations.
- Experience implementing Workday is preferable, but other ERP experience will be considered.
- Exposure to a variety of technology solutions from vendors including Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Ultimate Software, ADP, Ceridian or similar vendors.
- Experience working in a client facing role with both technical and functional stakeholder’s strong relationship management skills and a passion for client satisfaction and delivery excellence.
- Fluency in both English and French is a bonus.