View all jobs
DevOPS/Cloud Engineer - Senior-RQ06087Toronto, ON
- Minimum 5 years working with Azure Cloud Services
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Azure Synapse Analytics
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Terraform
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Azure Functions
- Hands-on experience configuring and deploying Security Gateways, VNets/NSGs, etc.
- Minimum 5+ year experience working in a DevOps role
- Experience working with DevOps tools
- Works closely with other IT infrastructure specialists, Enterprise Architects and Security to design and integrate cloud and on-premises services, enabling secure operations in the cloud environment
- Provides leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to migrate large scale enterprise applications and services.
- Define the business case for cloud solutions, design solution and prototype for proof of concept and take solution through to production introduction
- Provide leadership in cloud computing across IT operations and business programs and provide technical consulting and advisory to decision makers
- Maintain up to date with cloud technologies and tools, assist IT leadership in developing roadmap for cloud integration and strategies
- Play a key role in IT operation team for all cloud-oriented initiatives
- Provide cloud technical mentoring to strengthen cloud support and quality services
- Develop and maintain a disaster recovery plan in relation to cloud services and systems within the IT Teams. I.e. Infrastructure, Network, Security and Application
- Industry certifications in Virtualization, Microsoft Azure and Office 365 certifications are an asset.
- Industry certifications in Networking Technologies are an asset.
- Ability to work flexible hours when required
- Analyze and optimize technical and business processes
- Manage implementations of cloud architecture
- Ensure solution and operations reliability
- Must be comfortable with automation, and familiar with the end to end build and deployment processes
- Experience managing and supporting Public Cloud environments, specifically Azure
- Strong knowledge of web servers, load balancing, and TCP/IP networking
- You have excellent communication skills and an aptitude for developing relationships at executive, engineering and operational levels throughout organizations.
- Manage and provision the cloud solution infrastructure
- Acute awareness of privacy and security requirements.
- In-depth architectural understanding and hands-on experience in developing and implementing Cloud solutions, especially Azure based services, migration planning and execution experience
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure orchestration/automation, continuous integration and deployment technologies
- Comprehensive and broad knowledge of various cloud building components, such as server, storage, network, data, cloud services and applications
- Be a leading thinker and influencer in cloud development best practices
- Demonstrate high accountability, ownership people values
- Demonstrate strong leadership in developing solutions and driving solutions
- Innovating mindset in exploring new technologies and recommending new technologies, procedures and processes to deliver strategic business goals, or continual service quality delivery