ROLE: Cash Coordinator
NOTE: Hybrid (A minimum 3 days in the office)
Must have : Diploma or Undergraduate in Business, Finance, or a related discipline.
Job Responsibilities/Job Functions:
• Daily balancing on previous days uploads and Symcor mail payments
• Investigate various AR system payments in suspense accounts and transfer to correct accounts
• Investigate unprocessable items sent back from Symcor
• Prepare/send intercompany payment upload files
• Work with the Cash Accounting group and NRPC when necessary to obtain required spreadsheets/reports for balancing the transfers between RBS and Cable & Wireless
• Identify opportunities for process improvements and policy updates where necessary
• Involvement in projects as required
• Ad hoc reports or special analysis as required
• Diploma or Undergraduate in Business, Finance, or a related discipline.
• Tech savvy with excellent working knowledge of MS Excel and Access
• 1 to 3 years of progressive work experience.
• Ability to effectively balance multiple job functions and deliver on tight deadlines
• A team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience with the following systems an asset: AS400, Oracle, V21 and SGI
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
AS/400 (1), ACCESS (1)