Bindery & Print Production
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with 1 hour lunch
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: The following describes the main job duties by work area for the XS Account Associate Tier 3 Profile. Duties for a specific role may include - but are not limited to - these duties. Specific roles may also include duties from other tiers as a portion of their duties. General
* Conduct quality checks on own work to ensure accuracy and required output is to standards
* Adhere to all safety procedures
* Perform backfill duties for absent coworkers
* Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
* Operate production printers and copiers, configure settings, manage job queues, process files, print jobs, scan materials and select appropriate output formats per client requirements
* Retrieve, re-purpose and re-print archived documents
* Use functions such as: multi-up, booklet making
* Maintain colour matching to client standards or requirements
* Record meter reads, process production forms and maintain records Equipment Care
* Carry out first level repair utilizing basic technical and/or electrical skills, escalating in accordance with agreed procedures for next level maintenance and technical support on client fleet equipment
* Bindery Finishing requirements, operator various bindery equipment. Coil binding booklets, perfect bind, folding, machine & hand insertion.
* Organize and maintain inventory / supplies. Report weekly/monthly inventory volumes
* Provide weekly / monthly inventory tracking of product on the floor.
* Shipping using various online portals and receiving incoming deliveries.
* Order and replenish consumables, forms inventory and other supplies items as required. May include monitoring and managing inventory of production printer consumables and specific stock to support client print job requirements Front Counter
* Support site continuous improvement programs including 5S, a site efficiency methodology REQUIRED
* Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
* Able to listen and communicate effectively. Must be a team player and embrace our backfill strategy.
* Able to read, write and follow basic English instructions
* Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
* Basic math skills (add, multiply, divide)
* Basic computer skills (keyboard, mouse functions)
* Effective organizational skills