Supported by the Regional Manager, the Territory Sales Manager (TSM) is responsible for the day-to-day program execution within the Nova Scotia South and HRM territory at a variety of national retailers (Walmart, Best Buy, Apple, etc.). This includes driving overall wireless/wireline transactions across all brands TELUS, Koodo, Koodo Prepaid) while ensuring retail partners are provided with world class support and service.
- Build strong relationships with retail partners through exceptional responsiveness and quality training
- Educate channel partners on the TELUS, Koodo, and Koodo Prepaid value propositions, ensuring top of mind awareness
- Leverage data to devise overall territory strategy and action plans to efficiently service assigned partner locations, ultimately leading to the achievement of sales targets
- Anticipate and respond to challenges encountered by channel partners; appropriately escalate unresolved issues to cross functional partners
- Represent brands in the territory and communities served; provide market specific guidance to internal stakeholders, including gathering and reporting on competitive information
- Exceptional people skills: this is a relationship-based role.
- An analytical approach: we leverage data and numbers as part of our overall decision-making process.
- Ability to prioritize: each day brings with it a new set of priorities. We are looking for someone who can regularly prioritize and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- The ability to travel and provide own transportation.
- Comfortable with a flexible and mobile work style:
- Working from a home-based office
- Flexible to work occasional evenings and weekends when required
- Preferred Professional Designation/Certification & Experience:
- Sales experience including business development, relationship management, achieving sales targets, and selling products through independent channels to the end consumer (retail and/or dealer)
- College or university degree in Business or related discipline is an asset