As a Senior Workday Specialist your responsibilities will include:
• Act as Workday expert to help align business needs with Workday data structure, features and functionality
• Ensure business requirements are clearly defined, documented, communicated, implemented and tested for all assigned projects
• Analyze, design and develop solutions, and deliver product to best optimize and automate Workday
• Provide post-production migration support of functional modifications or enhancements to Workday and/or other HR systems and tools.
• Responsible for complex configuration, customizing and developing Workday components/modules such as HCM, Security, Benefits, Time-Off/Absence, Compensation, Talent.
• Serve as the Workday SME; actively participate in Workday releases and staying ahead of newly introduced Workday features/functionality
• Apply various Workday technologies and techniques to a wide variety of projects to help clients achieve a high degree of success and satisfaction
• Coordinate, troubleshoot and manage system integration issues to resolution