- Design and implement automated cloud infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines using foundational architecture and components
- Lead and manage critical deployments, ensuring smooth and successful execution
- Conduct technical root cause analysis to identify and resolve complex issues in a timely manner
- Monitor and maintain the stability and performance of the production environment
- Collaborate with development teams to integrate security measures into the software development life cycle
- Develop and maintain documentation, including runbooks and process flows, to ensure consistency and efficiency in operations
- Stay current with emerging technologies and industry trends, and evaluate their potential to improve the DevOps process.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Strong proficiency in building cloud automation, including designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines using technologies such as Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Skilled in scripting and automation methods, including Terraform (preferred) and Ansible
- Technical expertise in GCP, PaaS (Containers, Kubernetes, Pub/Sub, FaaS etc.) and Apollo GraphQL
- Knowledge of security best practices, such as using IAM Roles and KMS
- Previous experience in designing and scaling large-scale systems
- Stay current with emerging cloud technologies and industry trends, and able to articulate best practices
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.