Join our team:
Your proven strategic plan execution experience and passion for driving innovation will shine in this role.
We are searching for an individual to join our new Acquisition Field Integration team supporting our national technician field team. Our team is responsible for integrating new acquisitions with our technician field support team to ensure best in class customer service.
This role will be responsible for identifying, managing and implementing changes to our business in line with our long term strategic vision. Responsibilities will include managing projects, implementing change management and developing strategic change transformations.
Our business function helps lead and support our most important, future-oriented initiatives such as:
Pioneering new methods to support our national customers
Executing on longer-term, significant operations advancements
Bridging strategic initiatives that span across multiple functions and other business units.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As part of this role, you will own a portfolio of projects to integrate acquired companies for our field operations. You lead for success through:
- Working with and influencing internal and external stakeholders to execute on strategy
- Identifying and mitigating risks to achieve operational targets
- Working across a broad range of teams and business areas
- Analyzing data to summarize and provide operational insights for improvement
- A solid understanding of systems and workflow
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
Your background learning brings value to the role. We are looking for:
Bachelor degree or 5+ years of equivalent experience.
3+ years of experience as part of a business functional team or project management group that has delivered operational project results and major system enhancements
2+ years of experience in consulting or strategy management
To succeed in your role you will want to be skilled in:
- Strong understanding of system workflow and requirements development
- Delivery of a strategic roadmap including operational improvements, new opportunities and process fixes
- Facilitation of large scale change management
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate ideas, concepts or complex issues in a clear and concise manner to diverse audiences
- Relationship building skills, including the ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong project management methods, principles and practices; a demonstrated ability to execute on complex projects, to ensure project timelines are met and deliverables are realized or exceeded
- Strong skills with Excel and Google suite of application
Must have skills:
2. System improvements
3. Process work flow
Nice to have skills:
1. Data analaysis
2. Change management
3. Relationship management