The Telecom Digital Solutions Cloud-based Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) team provides platforms that deliver a wide array of customer engagement tools designed to empower agents with omnichannel capabilities, enhanced processes and data-backed, real-time intelligence. We are looking for a Senior Technology consultant to join our growing CCaaS Engineering team who are responsible for the design and deployment of new functionality and complex upgrades of the CCaaS platforms, This role is highly technical and requires experience in multiple technologies and environments.
1. Providing 3rd level support by troubleshooting complex incidents with the contact centre applications and supporting technologies
2. Proactively identifying problems and deploying smart solutions
3. Responsible for implementing new technical solutions and complex upgrades that meet both internal and client needs
4. Take high level technical direction and work on fleshing them out into executable plans
5. Execute on project implementations on time and budget
6. Act as a technical lead for cross functional teams you work with to execute project deliverables
7. Be able to communicate complex technical solutions to technical & non-technical client base as well as internal provisioning team for implementation.
8. Mentor other junior team members in meeting the customer expectations.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
1. Senior to expert level of technical skills within many of the core relevant technical proficiencies (Loadbalancers, Networking, Firewall, Operating Systems, Databases)
2. Experience working on complex contact center solutions from vendors such as Cisco, Avaya, Genesys etc.
3. Proven ability to liaise with customers with the goal of effectively working with systems as well as building customer knowledge. Regularly required to provide consultation to other projects on his/her area of expertise.
4. Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor teams and provide input to team member objectives and performance appraisals. Ability to successfully lead a team of analysts on a project basis.
5. Business aware and able to drive out Business benefits through the use of technology
● Knowledge of some or all of the following (or equivalent technologies) an asset: CISCO (HCS, HCS-CC, UCCE, CUCM, NETWORKING, FIREWALL, UCS), NETAPP SAN, MPLS, VPN, GCP, WINDOWS SERVER, SQL SERVER, WINDOWS SMTP, PROXY, LINUX, F5, VERINT, UPSTREAMWORKS FOR FINESSE, EGAIN, GOOGLE KUBERNETES ENGINE, BigQuery,
● Bilingual (English and French) is a big advantage.