We’re building a brilliant, connected future for Canadians, and we need organized thinkers to help us deliver quality and value to our customers. As an experienced Project Coordinator, you are comfortable supporting the planning, logistics and communications for large, complex projects. You also have a broad understanding of end-to-end supply chain processes, including how they are enabled by systems. You collect, organize, and interpret information efficiently and work collaboratively across business teams to drive value.
As the Supply Chain Project Coordinator for the Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”) Transition project, you will report to the Supply Chain Business Architect (and Lead Project Manager) in a dynamic Supply Chain workstream that is charged with implementing Oracle Cloud ERP business processes. We have a bold vision of developing new supply chain capabilities to deliver even better experiences to our valued customers. To enable that vision, we are transitioning our on-premise ERP system to a cloud-based ERP, which will lay the foundation for continued digitalization of the Supply Chain.
What you’ll be doing:
• Assist the Lead Project Manager in coordinating, planning, communicating, and executing the delivery of core project components.
• Assist in planning and preparing project schedules and milestones and monitor deliverable progress against established timelines.
• Assist with addressing deficiencies in various deliverables throughout project lifecycle.
• Drive and assist in preparation of communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes.
• Participate and/or prepare in daily communication to all stakeholders and exchange technical requirements and project plan information.
• Proactively assist in documenting and tracking the progress of project action items, issues, and risks.
• Work closely with cross functional teams to increase productivity and achieve milestones, report on progress to internal and external stakeholders.
• Provide analysis and reporting to the PMs and steering committee as required.
• Support other various administrative tasks as required.
What you have:
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience (previous experience of working in a professional environment/project management is considered an asset).
• College degree/diploma in a related field preferred.
• Experience working in a Supply Chain, Logistics, Distribution, or Manufacturing capacity preferred.
• Possess excellent Microsoft application skills (Excel, Word and Outlook). MS Project considered an asset.
• Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work.
• Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Strong verbal and written communication coupled with excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to contribute to and support multiple projects in a fast-paced performance environment.
• Previous experience with Oracle ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) an asset.
• PMP Certification is an asset.