QE - Tester will be responsible for planning, designing and executing both manual & automation tests as part of agile development. We are looking for professionals with advanced programming skills who can create automation testing frameworks to assist the manual testing process;. Quality Engineer will be a valuable member of the test team, enabling the team to produce high-quality test results in a timely manner and assist in delivering high quality.
What will be doing:
What you bring to the role:
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation scripts/framework and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- UI application testing in French/English
- Design automated tests to validate application by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically
- Work collaboratively with teams to deliver quality delivery
- Detecting/reviewing defects, highlighting problem areas, creating test reports
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing QE practice and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Bilingual French/English
- Experience with UI based testing (French & English)
- Minimum 4-6 years of proven experience as Automation Engineer
- Excellent automation design and programming skills (Python, Java, C#, Java Script)
- Experience in creating/using automation frameworks e.g., Robot framework, Selenium, Rest Assured
- Hands on experience in API Automation & tools/scripting language (SoapUI, Groovy, postman)
- Knowledge of / Experience in DevOps and CI/CD integration
- Test management & defect tracking tools like Jira / TFS / HP ALM
- Experience in Agile QA and Agile tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Passion for testing, development, and design.