- Provides a comprehensive range of I&IT business analysis services for clients with diverse business and technological needs.
- Interacts with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their requirements through gathering, documenting, and analyzing business needs and requirements.
- Prepares and advises on business analysis policies, processes, best practices and standards to promote a comprehensive and consistent business analysis practice within the organization.
Business Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills:
- Work with stakeholders (internal and external) across the program to develop clearly defined epics and user stories.
- Gather information on client problems, services and business goals/objectives
- Help program understand their needs and translate to design models and concepts
- Evaluate requirements and review options for solution, assess cost/benefit of options, evaluate alternative conceptual systems designs and potential impact of proposed system changes on existing service delivery
- Recommend approaches and discuss with team and stakeholders
- Translate from technical terminology to business terms
Technical Knowledge and Expertise:
- Must have: 2+ experience with IBM CURAM technology, Oracle Database technology, use of SQL, REST API
- Technical knowledge of large hardware and software operations and utilities, productivity tools, online processing systems, web-based technologies and systems.
- Experience with various Systems Development Life Cycle Methodologies/Agile.
- Knowledge of emerging IT trends and technologies - cloud computing, etc.