High -level technical contractor , who will / scope/design/build oss solutions across multiple go to market services. The candidate will demonstrate a strong knowledge and competence across IT Architecture, business strategy, project delivery, and technical acumen. This position requires exceptional technical aptitude, leadership and communications skills.
Its a 100% remote role, open Nationally.
• Scope, solution develop & implement scalable, resilient & reliable oss solutions within various monitoring Technologies and build incident management processes that are data-driven and automated
• Be able to develop a comprehensive scope statement to capture business needs & translate to FCAPS (fault, configuration, asset management, performance and security)
• Design/ Implement/Configure/ support systems to generate faster response times to incidents through correlation of key events
(Broadcom applications (spectrum /performance manager) Sciencelogic applications (EM7 / Powerflow)
• Design/implement infrastructure components (computing/san/network/security)
• Drive event predictability, self healing
• Work & collaborate with our partners/vendors to drive towards AIOPS
• Linux, API expertise are strongly preferred
• Candidate must have or be able to attain reliability clearance prior to start date.
• ITIL certification is strongly preferred
• French speaking is a strong asset.
• Candidate must be self driven , take initiative, self manage.
Must have skills:
1. Strong analytical skills
2. Strong understanding on network topologies / troubleshooting
3. Strong communication skills and attention to detail
Nice to have skills:
1. Experience with fault management systems
2. Experience with performance monitoring systems
3. Experience with SNMP / API monitoring via traps/syslogs /webhooks