The Middleware Administrator has expertise in Middleware services and technology such as application hosting services, WebSphere, infrastructure configuration, network services and cloud services. This position will provide support for the larger SUS team in hosting and supporting 200+ Java applications.
Operational tasks including incident intake and triage, service request fulfillment, change request assessment and implementation, and general reporting and data analysis.
- Experience with middleware application suite such as but not limited to:
- IBM WebSphere Application Server/NDM/Liberty
- IBM DataPower
- Deployment Automation
- Middleware Monitoring tools e.g. ITCAM
- Cloud technology including Kubernetes/Ansible
- Experience with ITIL Incident Management process
- Experience with ITIL Change Management process
- Experience with Remedy/eSMT or other service management tools
- Experience with reporting tools and data visualization e.g. Power BI
- Demonstrate strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with standard MS office suite
- Demonstrate initiative and responsiveness