Key Responsibilities/Job Functions:
• Manage the release from the concept stage through to package delivery for production execution
• Help ITS teams understand the Enterprise Release Management process
• Participate in the Enterprise Release Management change process
• Facilitate cross functional information sharing, conflict resolution and risk mitigation
• Conduct and document Post Implementation Reviews to ensure business needs were met and functionality provided was used as intended
• Calculate the demand (both financial and IT resource) and determine the associated capacity through discussion and negotiation with Resource Management and other teams
• Enforce milestones and controls established to ensure the stability and sustainability is maintained while progressing the Rogers business with the support of IT
• Communicate any release risks to management
• Accountable to higher management for the successful execution of a complex array of deliverables which are the responsibility of one or more workgroups or result from a set of several interdependent processes; resources are managed directly and indirectly via influence and/or supporting process controls.
• Manages or leads complex business management functions such as financial forecasting or workforce analysis at the department or subdivision level.
• Envisions, implements and manages processes that measure, inform and control execution, establishing policies and procedures for organizational unit or program.
• Identifies gaps in performance, recommends corrective actions and partners with ITS and business to implement process improvements.
• May be accountable for approvals relating to on-boarding, sourcing, demand/delivery commitment, contract or financial approvals across multiple groups.
• Builds understanding of industry trends, contributing to the development of standards and practices for the client's businesses and in areas of domain expertise.
• Extends functional expertise across multiple domains.
Experience and Education Preferred:
- Management-level business acumen, significant depth & breadth of skills and experience or equivalent specialization.
- Expertise in Release Management, ITIL, Software Development Lifecycle (Waterfall and Agile)
- High proficiency with business concept/methods and models.
- Sound knowledge of computer applications including MS Office and JIRA.
- Extends functional expertise across multiple domains.
- Certification in ITIL is an asset
- stakeholder management experience
-agile delivery methodology