Operations Support Systems (OSS) is the department dedicated to key applications that enable our technology teams to actively plan, deploy & operate our networks. As an IT service management expert in OSS, you will own the ServiceNow service management tools and processes that empower teams across Rogers to automate and manage complex workflows.
What You Will be Doing :
• You will work in an Agile environment to maintain, configure, operate, implement and extend our ServiceNow service management systems and processes.
• You will collaborate with various stakeholders across Rogers to define technical and procedural requirements. From there, you will design, test, and implement solutions that fit the needs of the business.
• You will provide your expert recommendations on proposed implementations as well as architect new ServiceNow service management systems and processes.
• You will also perform maintenance and upgrade activities on our systems and identify the roadmap for our tools in order to maintain continuous support.
Your Strengths and Experience :
• You have strong written and communications skills and you respect all ideas from your team to strive towards a common goal.
• You are comfortable working on mission critical systems and are ready to approach every challenge quickly and efficiently.
• You are self-motivated and have a passion for continuous improvement.
• Ability to bring clarity to complex business problems and communicate concepts in a meaningful and concise way.
• Strong ServiceNow knowledge and experience in implementing ServiceNow solutions for: ITSM, CSM, FSM, CMDB, Discovery, Integration Hub, HR portals & workflows
What You Have :
• A degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years of ServiceNow design and development experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience creating and documenting requirements, specifications, and solution designs in a software development environment
• Extensive industry experience in ITSM best practices implementation
• Ability to understand business needs, map them to functional requirements and capture technical design solution for ServiceNow deployment
• Knowledge of relational databases, Active Directory, and APIs
• Deep understanding of ITIL and ITSM processes
• Industry experience with DevOps and Agile architectures
• Additional ServiceNow Skills and Certifications would be a plus