- 5+ years of Project Management experience in managing an enterprise application Implementation
- Person must have Project Management experience in managing BI/Analytics projects.
- Review project scope and deliverables with leads for task planning, effort estimate and resource
- Developing a detailed project plan.
- Formulate project charter outlining scope, risks, assumptions, deliverables, timelines, resources
- Organize & lead project Kick-Offs and status meetings.
- Track project progress, prepare and distribute status reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively manage changing priorities, project risks & issues along with impact and mitigation
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scale & complexity.
- Coordinate and motivate project resources for quality delivery by following defined SDLC or Agile
- Escalate critical issues to leadership & management for timely resolution
- Consistently interact with clients to manage project expectations and deliverables within allocated
timelines and budget.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Facilitating change requests for major impact on scope, schedule, resourcing and budget.
- Person should have an understanding of SDLC and Software Development methodologies be able to collaborate with the product dev team to plan the implementation timelines.
- Ability to manage and drive multiple projects & priorities.
-Good in Offshore Onshore coordination
- Ability to work with shared resources particularly SMEs & resources who are not needed full time
for the length of project e.g. installation team.
- Disciplined personality for consistent & timely communication of status reports, updates of project
- Excellent verbal & written communication etiquettes & skills
- Proven experience in software project management
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies.
- Experience with Office tools like Project Plan, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Jira.
- PMP certification is a plus.