Responsible for identifying and managing initiatives required to support and contribute to marketing strategies.
1. Responsible for program managing the end to end execution of a marketing strategy including the assigned budget, ROI and KPIs.
2. Build a strategy for an individual program/initiative/program (narrow scope); contribute/support KPIs.
3. Solicit, summarize and present feedback from internal and external stakeholders on individual campaigns, programs and/or initiatives.
4. Present training and/or communication materials to internal and external stakeholders.
5. Analyze, present and explain the implications of competitive developments and market research.
6. Ensuring that competitive developments are being tracked and that the implications of important changes are well understood.
7. Manage and be accountable for program budgets, work plans, documentation, execution and analysis of programs.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA)
1. Analytical, verbal and written communication skills. Required Proficiency Level: Advanced
2. Competently communicate ideas. Required Proficiency Level: Intermediate
3. Proficient in Program management. Required Proficiency Level: Intermediate
4. Budget management. Required Proficiency Level: Intermediate
5. Learning concepts of Financial and business acumen. Required Proficiency Level: Intermediate
6. Knowledge of and support of values and business objectives. Required Proficiency Level: Intermediate
Must to have skills:
3. Attention to detail
5. English (Bilingual)
Nice to have skills:
1. Analytical skills
Education: University Degree
Experience: 4-5 years of varied business and marketing experience, with a solid understanding of marketing strategies and tactics. Industry/technical experience is a plus. Sales or product management experience is an asset.