The Digital Customer Experience team drives and creates exceptional digital experiences for all digital interactions with Shaw customers. Our focus is to link digital activity to corporate strategy, enhancing processes and systems to win, serve and retain customers. The Digital Experience Advisor is responsible for various segments of our digital experience, supporting the delivery of our operational roadmap and plan, working with various stakeholders to support our business and coordinating delivery tasks between various teams and associated digital team resources.
• Work and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, technology, finance and customer care to deliver exceptional digital experiences and solutions
• Supports the digital commerce experience portfolio, focused on the coordination of tasks and resources, communication with stakeholders, and delivery support across all digital operational activity and initiatives
• Provide online subject matter expertise to projects and initiatives pertaining to the digital channel and online experience at Shaw
• Proactively, identify, address, and resolve issues/risks/problems as or before they occur
• Report status and progress of the operations portfolio to Experience Owners, digital leadership and key stakeholders as well as escalate risks and issues for resolution as required
• Ensuring all project due diligence and governance requirements are met, including risk and issue management
• Participate in continuous improvement and adoption of agile processes and procedures, supporting effective delivery of our experience solutions
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• One to three years of related business analysis, digital product management or project management experience with demonstrable success at project delivery
• Bachelors Degree in commerce, business or a related field.
• Excellent day-to-day project management expertise leading ongoing operational activity and portfolios/programs.
• Ability to motivate and maintain project momentum in an agile delivery environment
• Demonstrates strong team skills, especially working in cross-functional teams
• Demonstrates solid critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Demonstrates ability to identify issues and be decisive (escalating where required)
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple interests and agendas (vendors, business, technology, etc.)
• Demonstrates expert abilities in risk and issue management (including identification, mitigation and resolution)
• Proven communication (reading, writing, listening, speaking, and presentation) and facilitation skills
• People-oriented with strong negotiation and relationship-management skills
• Proven ability to adapt to a variety of situations