Desktop Publishing - Xerox/Marsh Communications Team
This role will report to the Xerox National Creative Lead supporting Marsh & McLennan in Canada.
Marsh Canada is a PC based client with the majority of the work produced using corporate templates in various Microsoft programs. This is not a creative role. Our primary focus is Desktop Publishing, layout, text formatting and brand management.
• The ability to build client relationships and a focus on superior customer service is a key requirement of all applicants.
• Applicant needs to be professional, energetic and able manage numerous demands nationally.
• Only looking for applicants who are seeking a long term position.
• Experience in a corporate environment and using Word and PPT to create and format documents is required.
• Experience in Adobe Suite, including Acrobat Pro is a must.