Join our team!
The Consumer Health team focuses on empowering Canadians to take control of their health and the health of their loved ones with the right information, tools, and support they need to live healthier and happier lives.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our high-performing team and expand our business intelligence to support all facets of the business including – but not limited to – product management, marketing, business enablement, clinical operations, and sales.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together.
You will play an important role in the planning and execution of new product launches end-to-end as well as support new growth initiatives for products currently in the market. As a Business Analyst, you will work closely with various stakeholder teams to enable visibility into our products’ performances using high quality data. You will develop reporting, analyze the data for actionable insights, measure KPIs against aggressive targets, and help drive the right business decisions to provide the best virtual healthcare solutions to all Canadians.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather, assess, and prioritize business requirements to deliver technical solutions and/or data insights to inform critical business decisions.
- Identify data sources from various teams and support data updates in regular performance reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop KPIs and measure program performance against targets. Proactively identify risks and develop mitigation plans with the team to ensure targets are always met.
- Support the development of program updates/presentations to various stakeholder levels.
- Support ad-hoc analyses and other reporting requests.
- Pivot as required by leadership to meet critical needs of the business and the team.
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle if…
- You are known for your data acumen and analytical expertise.
- You are able to efficiently work with both manual & automated data/reporting and continuously improve existing data/reporting processes.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You are able to independently perform in-depth data investigations and provide insights to different types of stakeholders.
- You have experience in creating brand new technical/reporting solutions.
- You have a good understanding of business intelligence frameworks.
- You have advanced Excel skills.
- You are proficient in collaborative tools like Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- You have working knowledge of data visualization tools like DOMO, Tableau, and Google Data Studio.
- You are a self-starter who is able to prioritize multiple projects in a high pressure environment.
Great to have:
- Working knowledge of any/all of the following: healthcare industry, information systems, databases, scripting languages (e.g. SQL).
- Experience in integrating information systems and building data pipelines.
- Experience in data transformations and manipulations.