Primary work location: open to all of Canada but working MST
Anticipated duration of Contractor engagement: 12 months
Possibility of extension: Yes
Project coordination support is required to our wireless government funding opportunities. Project coordinator will be responsible for coordinating with both wireless & wireline technical teams, sourcing & tracking required data for SOW completion, operational reporting on pre and post-application deliverables & progress, financial reimbursement/claim process and ad hoc requirements as identified.
Selling point for you role- Significant social impact in working to bring wireless connectivity to rural & indigenous communities.
Must to have skills:
- Effective technical project management
- Influential negotiation, relationship and communication skills
- Adaptable, resourceful & able to juggle competing priorities
- Innovative problem solving
- Experience with MS office and/or google suit
Nice to have skills:
- Telecommunications experience
- Experience in working with government bodies
- Work with management to resolve issues and remove roadblocks across various teams.
- Assist with the development, documentation and roll-out of new processes and policies.
- Assist in facilitating project status and other meetings, responsible for coordination, booking, monitoring attendance, distributing materials, taking meeting minutes etc.
- Coordinate the transition of customers from implementation to support, including tracking of all deliverables, and getting sign-off from all teams in a timely fashion
- Generate all required internal reporting using consistent formats across different target audiences. Project, KPI, customer and other reporting to be delivered, sometimes under tight deadlines.
- Accountable for the coordination and successful delivery of Customer Orders
- Responsible for various administrative tasks using SAP, such as the creation and issue purchase orders, requisition administration, creation of Service Entry Sheets, management of Asset under construction and settlements of assets, journal entry, etc
- Coordinate invoice issues with accounts payable, keep budget book updated, administrative track for the Network build operations, request asset Asset Numbers and CLLI code, etc.