Description of Work:
Workplace signage is disjointed, duplicative, out of date and detracting from both the team member and client experience. Redefining the value proposition of the workplace is an important element in the Workplace 2030 journey in corporate locations, and foundational in supporting client experience principles in branch locations. Signage throughout all Companies physical locations (branch and corporate) is a subtle, yet important part of this experience.
For the purposes of this scope of work, signage is defined as "non-permanent' and includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Custodial messaging
- OH&S legislative information
- Code requirements (1 meter clearance for electrical panels, etc.)
- CCTV camera notices
- Dishwasher and kitchen tidiness requests
- Disposal instructional signage
- Tech support/tools signage
- Pandemic related signage
- Room grooming request signage
- Hours of operation and holiday signage
- Storage signage, including a content label strategy
- Space signage (coffee, office names, back of house rooms, office identifiers that can later be used in the Robin space booking software)
Required Skills and Experience:
- This role should have a background in graphic design and brand or communications.
- Strong writing skills and a knowledge of Google Suite of tools is required.
- The ideal candidate is organized, responsible and able to work on multiple projects and deliver quality designs in a short time.
- The candidate will have an imaginative, creative mind-set and be self-motivated.
- This role will require on-site work and "getting your hands dirty".
- A working knowledge of corporate and retail facilities would be a significant asset.
- A personal vehicle and valid driver's license is required.
- This role is predominantly on site during the audit and employment phases and travel will be required during both.