-2 roles (1 role GTA and 1 role BC - west coast)
-hybrid (up to 3 days in the office)
-possibility of extension
We are looking for a driven, detail-oriented individual to join our company as an Order Desk Analyst.
As part of our team, you will engage closely with our Deployment, Supply Chain and Procurement teams to create functional, actionable analyses and governance of ordering for materials and services. This is a technical position requiring extreme attention to detail coupled with the ability to maintain focus in a high paced environment.
What you will be doing:
What you have:
- Work to ensure that orders comply with overall requirements aligning to project governance
- Be a subject matter expert on our ordering process and requirements. Help to resolve issues related to ordering
- Gather, interpret and use complex data to provide reporting and dashboards on key deliverable metrics
- Effectively communicate and present information to internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- This position will handle escalated deployment issues from our regional teams so must be comfortable with understanding project requirements and the deliverables associated with supporting them successfully
- Manage action registers and hold meetings as required
- Support continuous improvement of our operational processes
- Degree or Diploma is an asset.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of previous experience working in a professional environment/ project management is considered an assets
- Possess excellent Microsoft application skills (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Experience with Power BI is an asset
- Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven.
- Good verbal communication and writing skills are essential
- Polished "follow up" and information gathering skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be flexible and willing to perform other duties as required
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
1.Our people are at the heart of our success
2.Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
3.We do what’s right, each and every day
4.We believe in the power of new ideas
5.We work as one team, with one vision
6.We give back to our communities and protect our environment