Description: Digital Analytics Implementation Prime
Create awesome experiences for our customers.
Join our team
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.
The mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
This is a full-time, renewable 1-year contract position.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together:
You are an experienced Digital Analytics Developer who has experience aligning data structure across multiple reporting suites (online, mobile web, mobile app, wearables, etc). In this role, you will be responsible for support a team with our analytics stack of tools such as Adobe Marketing Cloud (Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics, Target, Audience Manager, Campaign), DOMO and ClickTale.
Reporting into the Manager of Analytics & Insights, this position is accountable for implementation, continued integration and knowledge transfer of the Adobe product suite, specifically Adobe Analytics, across multiple Digital properties.
- Ensuring that data flows efficiently from the website & app, into our analytics report suite
- Support the development and training of internal processes and documentation governing all aspects of analytics tagging, implementation, QA and reporting, including continuous improvement of these processes.
- Conduct regular audits of digital insights implementation identifying recommendations to improve data structure and reporting
- Work closely in squads to build valuable data that drives our insights and reporting.
- Communicate findings and recommendations in a professional, clear, and actionable manner, articulating next steps and recommendations to various audiences including executive level.
- Manage quality assurance of all analytics implementations and provide recommendations for the creation of insightful, best-in-class digital channels reports and dashboards, and alignment with service level agreements with lines of business, partners and the overall Digital Channels team.
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- University degree in Computer Science (preferred) or any technical field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in implementing analytics on high traffic websites
- Understanding of database structures, tables & basic SQL statements
- Ability to work independently as well as a contributing member of the team
Must have skills:
1. 3+ years experience working on data implementation (Adobe Experience preferred)
2. Experience with reporting, input side (APIs and scripting) and implementation side
3. Clear understanding of Adobe models and how to troubleshoot issues
Nice to have skills:
1. Experience with Google Cloud tools for data storage and Google logging
2. Experience working in a small team environment
3. Understanding of the Adobe user experience specifically with Adobe Analytics
- Experience with agile, iterative, lean product life cycles
- At least 2-3 years of experience in implementing and using Adobe Launch to ingest data into Adobe Analytics