Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Health MyCare Team - Consumer Health
The team is focused on empowering Canadians to take control of their health and the health of their loved ones with the right information, tools and the support they need to live healthier and happier lives. For the members of the Consumer Health team it feels great knowing that our products, like HealthMyCare, LivingWell Companion, and the Healthy Living Network, are making a difference for individuals and families that want to be more informed and in more control of their health.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together:
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst/Product Owner who also has Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience and thrives on the challenge of evolving clinical products.
You will be joining a team of adaptable and enthusiastic self-starters who are willing to roll up our sleeves to get things done, and also deeply value relationships, personal growth and the importance of finding fun and meaning in our daily work. You would describe yourself as passionate, innovative, action-oriented with a diverse set of skills and a passion for transforming how Canadians and their loved ones access healthcare.
· Develop detailed documentation including process flow diagrams, user stories and data mapping and have experience with GraphQL tools
· Develop and Execute User Acceptance Test plans
· Work collaboratively with a cross-functional and cross-product teams to conduct requirements analysis, workflow analysis, solution design, and support planning efforts
· Assist with configuration of environments for new provincial launches and new services
· Work with cross-functional teams that includes stakeholders such as privacy and legal to sign off on new content
· Ensure operational readiness by providing internal overview/training session and documentation as needed
You're the missing piece of the puzzle:
· You have demonstrated experience as a business analyst, working on projects that required data migration and/or API Integration.
· You have superior organization skills, enabling you to manage complex requirements, tight timelines and multiple streams of activity.
· You are known for your relationship building, teamwork, interpersonal skills and track record of delivering superior products
· You have a high degree of comfort with ambiguity, risk management and forging new paths - you would describe yourself as “gritty”
· You are confident, and a have a track record of driving results and meeting deadlines and targets
· Undergraduate degree in business administration, health informatics, engineering, computer science, health services management, clinical profession (e.g. nursing, pharmacy) or related discipline or related experience
· Minimum 3 years of experience working in information systems, health services delivery, and/or clinical systems implementation
· Deep understanding of the Canadian Health Care environment
· As this is a nationally available multilingual product, proficiency in English and French is considered an asset