Real Estate Services & Marketing Assistant
Would you like to work at the World’s largest commercial real estate brokerage and a Fortune 500 company? Do you want to expand your knowledge while working on a high-performing team alongside the industry’s best talent? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client is a highly qualified group of commercial real estate professionals with an unrivalled level of real estate experience. They have consistently been renowned as Western Canada’s top multi-family investment leader due to their outstanding investment sales and advisory track record, with more than $1.95 billion in transaction volume in the last five years.
During the last two years alone, they have held a commanding market share of the BC multi-family investment market, illustrating in-depth, market-leading knowledge of BC commercial real estate and continued success in completing major transactions.
• You thrive on detailed-oriented work and have stellar time management skills.
• You are a self-motivated individual who can collaborate effectively in team settings.
• You are proactive and able to be flexible as work priorities change.
• You integrate feedback well and always search for ways to grow in your professional career.
• You are creative and eager to deliver high-quality solutions.
Our client is seeking a resourceful, proactive, and dynamic person to provide administrative and marketing support in an upbeat team environment. This role is the backbone of the sales team and is highly valued. This role will primarily be in-office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate and assist with the development and execution of marketing materials for property listings such as brochures, investment packages, market reports, listing proposals, email campaigns, websites and social media posts.
• Maintain marketing schedules for multiple projects running concurrently and ensuring that all marketing deliverables are completed on time and on budget.
• Maintain the team’s social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other relevant platforms).
• Produce eye-catching social media posts and other communication materials while maintaining the company brand.
• Liaise and negotiate with a variety of third-party service providers.
• Liaise directly with the centralized departments (Marketing & Communications; Research; Conveyance) on behalf of the team and work together to fulfil requests.
• Perform administrative tasks such as updating and maintaining client databases, printing/scanning/filing various documents, coordinating client correspondence, maintaining MLS listings and documents related to transactions.
• Coordinate sales professionals’ schedules and record action items during meetings.
• Handle confidential information with discretion and demonstrate the highest level of customer service.
• Carry-out special projects as requested.
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent combined experience and education.
• Experience providing administrative support to a team of professionals, sales or marketing environment preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly InDesign.
• Ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing.