Senior Product Owner - B2B
As a Senior Product Owner on Business-to-Business (B2B) team, you would be helping define outstanding experiences for our customers. You will help cultivate and build positive relationships with your team and partners to effectively prioritize and execute on business initiatives for our online properties. By handling and prioritizing a backlog of user stories you will drive customer value and help reduce customer effort. You’ll regularly refine and adjust your backlogs to reflect accurate scope, effort and priority as it becomes available from partners. This is a highly visible role, working closely with other product managers, marketing, design and IT teams across the business.
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Understand business priorities and expected outcomes
- Understand customer needs, be the voice of the customer and tell the Product Story
- Be responsible for the vision and prioritization of digital experiences in partnership with stakeholders to achieve the business outcomes (return on investment)
- Establish relationships and liaise with a diverse group of cross-functional partners within the organization; collaborate on interdependent roadmaps and technology investments to achieve mutual business outcomes
- Build organizational support and understanding of the strategic direction of the product
- Define tangible product roadmap-actively manage the product backlog and prioritize based on feedback and value
- Accountable for product critical metrics and to report progress, provide ongoing communication to partners on progress
- Handle expectations and remove business and roadmap impediments
- Own product research and measurements, drive optimizations
- Accountable for the product overall health of (security, accessibility, performance, etc)
Has 6+ years of experience
Has strong leadership and organizational transformation skills with the ability to guide team members.
An independent thinker and self-starter; able to work effectively within a fast paced and changing environment while taking initiative and being proactive.
Ability to deliver on product management plans, define user stories and achievements, prioritize user stories, assess risk, and monitor and facilitate progress throughout the product life cycle.
Able to interpret the needs of the client and work to improve client satisfaction.
Accountable for ensuring projects are delivered to budget and schedule.
Excellent strategic analysis and thinking, with the knowhow to interpret data and generate innovative and unconventional solutions
Must have skills:
1. 5+ Years as a Product Owner
2 Experience working with multiple cross functional teams and Stakeholders
3. Experience leading a full product lifecycle through to release
Nice to have skills:
1. Experience with Jira
2. Previous Experience in a Digital Marketing Role
3. Education background in Marketing or Communication
Education in marketing and/or communications
Work experience in a Digital Marketing role
Working knowledge of tools such as JIRA, Confluence
Mentorship know-how to coach and develop junior product talent