The Marketing Procurement team supports a wide range of categories which includes dynamic ad agencies, Market Research firms to enable data analytics, Direct Sales, and super cool gaming programs.
How will you help?
As a Vendor Contracts Manager for Marketing within the corporate Procurement team, you will be responsible for providing consult to Marketing Stakeholders across the organization and applying your expertise of Procurement and contracts management to drive our brand promise of "Let's make the Future Friendly". Your stakeholders will rely on you to guide them through vendor assessments, risk management and ensuring client receives the best value for money for the goods and services we buy.
• lead various sourcing activities - RFI, RFP, RFQ for assigned sub-categories
• evaluate data and RFx responses from multiple vendors and present findings to your stakeholders
• negotiating, drafting, administering and managing a full range of contracts associated with the Marketing portfolio
• Lead sourcing efforts by determining spend baseline, conducting market research, strategy formulation, identification of suppliers, creation of RFx, analysis of proposals, and formulate recommendations
• Lead vendor contract discussions and conduct negotiations for standard and non-standard products or services
• Manage supplier compliance to minimum business contract terms
• Engage with Legal team to ensure contract templates optimize sourcing efforts
• Responsible for reporting savings on a monthly basis
• Work closely with internal stakeholders, product, sales and operations team
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Sound knowledge of procurement and/or contract negotiating skills
• Strong contract creation and execution skills
• Strong business and financial acumen - including proven experience to lead supplier negotiations and structuring deals
• Proven experience developing and managing successful relationships with vendors / suppliers and internal stakeholders at both working and senior level;
• Strong influencing skills, with both internal and external stakeholders and the ability to lead cross-functional teams towards desired outcomes;
• Ability to maintain perspective and confidence in face of difficult contract negotiations, tight deadlines and client expectations
• Sound quantitative and analytical skills;
• Understanding and experience with tools such as Excel, SAP, and Google suite of products
• Good project management and presentation skills;
• Strong organizational and time management skills;
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail and a high degree of business ethics and accountability
• Leading through influence and a Team player with a “can do” attitude
Must have skills:
1. 2-5 years exp contract management, and negotiation skills; ability to negotiate terms and conditions, and have in depth knowledge of risk associated with non-compliant terms.
2. Stakeholder relationship and management skills; ability to communicate clearly, influence, and help drive decision making.
3. Previous Procurement experience.in a corporate environment
Nice to have skills:
1. Working knowledge of SAP/Ariba
2. SCMP Certification
Education and Experience
• Bachelor degree or Diploma, or equivalent work experience of 3-5 years in a related field.
• Proven experience developing and managing successful relationships with vendors / suppliers, and/or stakeholders
• Contract negotiation skills
• Experience with eSourcing tools such as Ariba is an asset