Member of a onsite service delivery team providing office services support to Marsh and Mercer Canada. This is a Supervisory role supporting areas such as Reception, Facilities, Mail, Print, Records, Supply Ordering and Meeting Room Support.
We are looking for customer service-oriented candidates with a can-do attitude to help make our clients’ visions a reality. The ideal applicant will have strong communication and customer service skills. Attention to detail and the ability to both work on tight deadlines and roll with the punches during times when we are less busy are an asset. The successful applicant will work as part of an 8 person team. Candidates must present a polished, professional image and be able to accomplish several tasks daily with tight deadlines. Candidates must possess proven multi-tasking abilities, be punctual and very personable; outgoing and customer service focused. Office Services, Print or Mail experience is preferred but will train. Management, supervisory and customer service skills are mandatory.
• Ensure customer issues and escalations are resolved or further escalated as appropriate
• Conduct quality checks on work to ensure accuracy and required output is to standards
• Adhere to all safety procedures
• Perform backfill duties for absent coworkers, scheduling of all staffed areas
• Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
• Supervising team of 8 and supporting other areas of the business
• Adhering to contracted service levels, tracking volumes, customer reporting etc.
Areas of Focus:
• Providing leadership and direction to entire team
• HR experience that includes: Team Meetings, 1:1, performance management and coaching
• Creating an engaging workplace for team – Reward and Recognition activities
• Liaison with clients advising on available services and negotiation of turnaround times for service requests
• Building positive client relationships and exceeding expectations
• Complete and maintain all logs and reports including month-end reports
• Order and replenish consumables, forms inventory and other supplies items as required
• Order office supplies via Oracle I Procurement system
• Monitoring printers, placing service calls and troubleshooting issues
• Working with MMC Facilities on office moves, coordinating with vendors and other tasks as assigned
• Support team and clients with various office administrative tasks
• Provide Facilities support and troubleshoot any issues as required
• Managing Reception area and meeting rooms set up, AV support
• Manage office services inquires and communications
• Support internal and external meetings to ensure meeting space have what is required as per bookings
• Ordering, re-stocking and management of all kitchens and print nooks throughout the office
Print and Finishing
• Perform basic digital print production
• Clean and maintain finishing equipment to ensure optimal use
• Perform colour calibration using densitometers and perform CMYK colour adjustments.
• Record meter reads, process production forms and maintain records
• Printing of critical insurance documents and adherence to customer defined service level agreements and turnaround times. Troubleshooting print files, proofing, QC work performed
• Bindery and finishing tasks
• Training staff on all mail and print functions
• Overseeing mail services for 3 different operating companies. Daily mail runs, incoming couriers and Canada post. Supporting outgoing Purolator activities.
• Investigating shipping issues and customer communication
• Set up and operate high level mail equipment such as: mail inserters, sorters and finishing equipment in
• Processing daily cheques and managing vendor invoices