A self-starter and team player who is curious and eager to learn, you will own and implement key strategic and transformational initiatives utilizing fair process in collaboration with business process owners. Through effective project management, develop and deliver on projects and initiatives that will have material impacts to our business and our customers.
1. Experience, including as an Agile PM, in increasingly complex projects.
2. Review project scope and deliverables with leads for task planning, effort estimate and resource requirement.
3. Developing detailed project plans.
4. Formulate project charter outlining scope, risks, assumptions, deliverables, timelines, resources and budget.
5. Organize & lead project Kick-Offs and status meetings.
6. Track project progress, prepare and distribute status reports to internal and external stakeholders.
7. Effectively manage changing priorities, project risks & issues along with impact and mitigation plans.
8. Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scale & complexity.
9. Coordinate and motivate project resources for quality delivery by following defined SDLC or Agile processes.
10. Escalate critical issues to leadership & management for timely resolution
11. Consistently interact with clients to manage project expectations and deliverables within allocated timelines and budget.
12. Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
13. Facilitating change requests for major impact on scope, schedule, resourcing and budget.
You will have:
1. 4+ years of experience in waterfall and agile project management.
2. An understanding of SDLC and Software Development methodologies & be able to
3. Collaborate with the product dev team to plan the implementation timelines.
4. Ability to manage and drive multiple projects & priorities.
5. Ability to work with shared resources particularly SMEs & resources who are not needed full time for the length of project e.g. installation team.
6. Disciplined personality for consistent & timely communication of status reports, updates of project plan etc.
7. Excellent verbal & written communication etiquettes & skills
8. Proven experience in software project management
9. Strong understanding of project management methodologies.
10. Experience with Google, Microsoft, Atlassian suite of tools.
Nice to have skills: