Network Planner - NSB EORN
Complete assigned task and assigned project deliverable for site acquisition and planning - LAO, RFE, FB Spec, search rings, budget submission inputs, maintain database records
NOTE: Remote until further notice
ROLE: Wireless Radio Frequency (RF) Planning Engineer
· Support plan and development of New Site Builds, Small Cells solutions to support Cellular network coverage and capacity requirements for assigned market
· Produce all applicable project specification documents - LAO, Build Plan Specifications, Search rings, Budget submission inputs for assigned build programs
· Maintain up-to-date understanding of project status and identify obstacles that have negative impact on project completion targets
· Analyze and evaluate solution options and recommend course of action to senior designers and project leaders
· Collaborate with Regional Network Implementation and RF team for support and guidance for site acquisition, lease and design issues.
• 3-5+ years of similar or related experience
•Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related Experience.
•Extensive wireless cellular background - 2G/3G/LTE/5G, Planning, Design and Optimization
•Communications written and oral
NICE TO HAVE:
•GIS analysis, Statistics and data Analytics and RAN KPI's is a plus