•Interpret business requirements for timely and appropriate project delivery.
•Lead multiple cross-functional teams charged with implementing project objectives in addition to meeting project deadlines.
•Define project goal and objectives and develop the project management plan
•Develop and execute project plans, including risk, scope, communication, and schedules.
•Drive the overall integrated project plan and provide regular and routine updates to management, including progress, risks and resolutions.
•Actively assess and manage risks, issues and clearly communicate escalations as and when required. Ensure all risks, issues and escalations are brought to resolution in a timely and mutually agreeable manner.
•Baseline and monthly forecasting of materials per project and adherence to inventory and working capital KPIs
•Establish project plan baselines including scope, schedule + sequencing and dependency analysis
•Monitor project and team performance against plans and take effective corrective action as required.
•Build consensus and negotiate across functional organizational lines.
•Manage initiatives at a high-level as well as having attention to detail.
•Identify requirements for, negotiate and lead cross-functional resources.
•Work closely with and maintain strong work relationships with stakeholders and sponsors from all functional areas of business.
•Manage changing priorities to complete project delivery within defined constraints.
•Effectively manage risk by minimizing threats and maximizing opportunities within the project.
MUST HAVE SKILLS?
•5-10 years of experience in wireless project management
• Advanced degree and/or Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Wireless industry experience
• Experience with development and delivery of executive communication including advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge in Fiber cable deployment
• Oracle knowledge
NICE TO HAVE SKILL?
•Experience managing multiple discipline projects within telecommunications is preferred
•Experience with Small Cell or New Site projects preferred
•Experience working in public right of way for civil/telecom projects preferred
•Project Coordination/Control, Project Coordinator experience preferred
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally across various organizations and the ability to influence / manage to drive results
• Knowledge and understanding of key business drivers, processes, and systems
• Ability to work independently, efficiently, and effectively under extreme time constraints and deliver results by business-critical deadlines
• Strong leadership abilities and documented management success record.