Working as a member of the IT Business Office within the Global Office of Information Technology for my client, the Integration Specialist will have responsibility for developing and supporting business application integrations within our Integration Platform.
Required Skill Set:
• In depth knowledge of iPaaS integration within Informatica.
• An understanding of EDI practice for B2B communication.
• Experience in project coordination, implementations, or related roles.
• Passion for technology and implementing technology for process improvement.
• Quality orientated, takes pride in their work.
• An ability to quickly grasp new subject matter.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Flexibility, energetic, and able to work well with others in a team environment.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
• Knowledge in developing EDI or API integrations.
• 5+ years of experience developing integrations using the Informatica cloud integration platform.
• 3 to 5 years of software support experience a plus.
• 3 to 5 years of quality assurance or testing experience a plus.
• Experience or understanding of as many of these related areas as possible: XML messaging structure, Web services, SOAP and REST API’s, SAP integration services, AWS, and Data Warehousing.
• Experience with SAP or similar ERP system.
• Experience in Toy Industry an asset in any of the following areas: customer service, marketing or sales support, operations, finance.
• Experience using IBM Gentran is an asset.