Join our team for an exciting Product Manager role on a 12-month contract with potential extensions!
Join our team as we build out the Canadian gaming industry with innovative products, services, and experiences. Our team is responsible for spearheading the development of our consumer gaming strategy, and as a member of our team team you will bring the vision for innovative new services to life, by executing roadmap objectives and discovering high growth opportunities.
This team bridges the product, marketing, and technical worlds as we design, build and enable capabilities that provide great experiences for customers while achieving the best business outcomes for us. We strive to be a leader in the market for innovation, and this is your opportunity to join a unique team in this space within Canada.
- Work with global partners to co-design new service experiences with customers
- Define the vision, strategy and multi-year service development roadmap
- Work with cross-functional and partner teams to launch new products and services
- Champion new services and rally organization to support key goals
- Prioritize features and changes that will move the needle on business outcomes and customer experience
You're the missing piece of the puzzle:
- Product management or product owner experience
- Proven track-record of new technology product and service introduction; expertise with go-to-market and channel execution
- Focussed on delivering customer value in a creative and dynamic environment
- With a knack for presentation and storytelling, you craft clear, concise and compelling messages
- Recognized for using data and your proven financial acumen to drive decisions and action
- Ability to drive change on an end-to-end basis
- Passion and interest in smart consumer technologies
- Bachelor's degree in business, commerce, engineering or computer science or equivalent practical experience; MBA is an asset
- Service Design experience
- Background in business development and / or experience developing product partnerships
- Working knowledge in one or more of the industries of gaming, esports, subscription products, and Internet products