Sr. Quality Engineer will be responsible for planning, designing and executing automation tests as part of
agile development. We are looking for professionals with advanced programming skills who can create
automation testing frameworks to assist the manual testing process; Sr. Quality Engineer will be a
valuable member of the test team, enabling the team to produce high-quality test results in a timely
manner and assist in delivering high quality.
What You’ll Do:
• Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation scripts/framework and building test
scenarios and acceptance tests.
• Design automated tests to validate application by creating scripts that run testing functions
• Work collaboratively with teams to deliver quality delivery
• Detecting/reviewing defects, highlighting problem areas, creating test reports
• Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing QE practice and
What you Bring:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
• Minimum 7 years of proven experience as Automation Engineer
• Excellent automation design and programming skills (Python, Java, C#, Java Script)
• Experience in creating/using automation frameworks e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Karate, Java
• Hands on experience in API Automation & tools/scripting language (SoapUI, Groovy, postman)
• Knowledge of / Experience in DevOps and CI/CD integration
• Test management & defect tracking tools like Jira / TFS / HP ALM
• Experience in Agile QA and Agile tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• Passion for testing, development, and design.
Good to have
• Knowledge on Pharmacy applications
• Robot Framework experience