Senior Project Manager
• Manage Wireless Projects of varying sizes (small to very large)($5-$10 million dollars)
• Successfully work across all company departments to coordinate and communicate with various groups and key players.
• Manage resources assigned to projects in regards to project efforts; create project plans and project schedules; provide project management leadership from inception through deployment.
• Forecast, Order and maintain all equipment/material necessary for each project based on project schedule
• Track all project budgets and ensure that they are up to date and properly forecasted for upcoming months
• Create project schedules and track progress of projects versus Schedule
• Manage all aspects of the project including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring and reporting through the application of proven project management principles and methodologies.
• Develop and maintain all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, communication Plan, Status Reports, Post Implementation Reviews, etc.).
• Identify benefits expected from initiatives and conduct post implementation reviews to report on and track results.
• Pull together resources effectively to implement projects. Orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish objectives.
• Use critical thinking skills to anticipate and manage potential risks that will arise. Communicate these to the stakeholders on a regular basis and ensure decisions are made quickly and effectively.
• Maintain the Project Management Office Lessons Learned database, and apply lessons learned to all initiatives. Where process creation or modification recommendations result from the lesson learned, Project Manager is responsible for determining ownership within the organization and managing the implementation of recommended solutions.
• Assist in the development and implementation of templates, procedures and processes as part of the continuous development of the Wireless Customer Deployment team.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• 10+ years project management experience in projects associated with the deployment or implementation of Wireless Network Build/Augmentation projects
• Project Management designation
• 10+ years Intermediate to Expert knowledge of Wireless technology deployment
• 5+ years North American Market Wireless Network projects experience
• Completely conversant in Microsoft Project and other MS Office tools.
• Post secondary education, preferably in a Telecommunication, Computer Science or project management related discipline.
• Knowledge and consistent application of proven industry standard Project Management approaches.
• Experience in managing a group of simultaneous initiatives.
• High level of energy and strong passion to lead team members to successful completion of projects and to ensure the delivery of a positive customer experience.
• Great attention to detail.
• Strong ability to multitask several projects/initiatives simultaneously
• Creativity, flexibility and an ability to manage time and reset priorities in a dynamic environment.
• Superior skill set including: analytical thinking and problem solving, coaching and leadership, presentation and facilitation, negotiation and relationship building and proficient probing, listening and positioning skills.