The Marketing, Strategy & Data Insights team support client's Future Friendly Home (FFH) by unlocking the power of data and producing deep analytics to deliver actionable insights and generate value for our business and our customers. We are looking for someone passionate about data and new technologies to join our data science group and be a key player in our Machine Learning and AI journey. Always wanted to work with a team of innovators and be part of a culture that embraces creativity and collaboration? If so, we’d love to talk with you!
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
You’ll collaborate with teams across the company, seeking out various data sources such as speech analytics to help identify new business opportunities while championing data driven decision making and the accelerated adoption of AI. You will work closely with our marketing primes on the end to end journey, from ideation session for identification of use cases, to insights activation and monitoring of outcome.
As a data science contractor on the team, you will leverage your expert knowledge of data science to automate and facilitate machine learning model development, training and deployment. The team takes pride in the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning models and solutions they develop and deploy, and take ownership of each step of the process. From hypothesis generation, initial exploring of datasets, developing of novel AI techniques to discover insights, to developing automation pipelines and ML models. The objective of the term will be to help the team develop and expand its speech analytics and NLP capabilities, by performing analysis on new datasets to leverage data on our interactions with our customers. We will bring to production new initiatives that will generate value for our business: how can we improve our customer loyalty? How can we identify our best cross-sell opportunities? How can we segment our base to communicate more efficiently with our customers?
• Lead the iterative development, validation, and deployment of AI/ML models
• Collaborate on end-to-end automation efforts required to bring models to production
• Work with structured and unstructured raw data to design and develop innovative predictive models, metrics, and dashboards to uncover actionable insights
• Visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats that provide insights to the organization
• Influence how we approach business challenges and opportunities by driving the adoption of a data driven mindset
• Develop re-usable code aimed at delivering on future goals faster and more reliably
• Build and maintain a strong engagement with key stakeholders to understand business needs and priorities
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
• You are recognized for addressing business needs via your application of data mining and analysis, predictive modeling, statistics and other advanced analytical techniques in which you have previous hands-on work experience
• You are sought out for your skills in Machine Learning and AI, including classification, clustering, time series analysis, NLP, predictive models and bring 3 or more years of hands-on work and practical business experience in the above areas
• You are a master communicator capable of breaking down technical and complex concepts in a way that is understood by non-technical audiences
• You have solid development experience with Python and you are comfortable using various data science libraries such as Scikit-learn, Pandas, Numpy as well as frameworks like TensorFlow, and have applied these skills towards solving actual business matters
• You possess advanced knowledge in SQL and Apache Spark
• You are familiar with at least one of the cloud computing platforms - GCP, AWS, Azure
• You are agile and have a bias for action, removing roadblocks to get results fast
• Masters or PhD degree in a quantitative field such as Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, or Data Science
• GCP or other cloud certifications