NOTE: Can work anywhere in Ontario (Remote until further notice)
ROLE: Data Integrity Specialist
Rogers is seeking data Analyst to compliment a team of Fibre Specialists. We would like to build a Data integrity team. Focused on repairing a backlog of record errors, developing new processes, technotes. Analysis, progress reporting. Required to interact with technical specialists in many departments.
- Data analysis of above mentioned network inventory tools, observing and reporting of data discrepancies.
- Develop and support network tools to support Engineering and Planning processes.
- Provide technical support for existing engineering network inventory platforms and GIS Systems.
- Develop operational processes and procedures for Wireline Access Networks and others to follow on these service platforms related to Wireline Networks.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- knowledge of Spatial / AutoCAD as this is were we keep our Fibre records.
- Access - we have extensive access database from our records.
- Power point
- Word - Develop and support compliance reporting of the HFC Network, Technotes.
-Education, experience should include undergraduate university degree in computer engineering, community college diploma with CET certification or equivalent experience. A GIS degree is also considered.
•Core Competencies: Customer Service Orientation, Teamwork and Collaboration; Adaptability; Initiative;
•Role-Specific Competencies: Innovation/Creative Thinking; Problem Solving/Judgment; Achievement Orientation; Listening Understanding & Responding;
•Analytical and methodical troubleshooting skills.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, in an organized, methodical and pleasant manner.
•Ability to work from assigned objectives, relative priorities and critical areas that impinge on work of other units.
•Strong organizational skills along with the ability to comfortably excel while managing multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to assist on technical problems and review work for technical accuracy and adequacy
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
Can work from any ware in Ontario