View all jobs
ServiceNow Admin-2095-1Toronto, ON
Role Required: ServiceNow Admin with Dev Skills Role
- 2nd Level support for all ServiceNow issues in production instance.
- Will receive issues passed over from 1st Level to do an analysis of requirements and/or root cause of issues.
- Must be able to interface with end users and formulate detailed business requirements documents for development team to process.
- Will be responsible for keeping all workflow and application design documents updated and current with all on-going changes.
- Development work will be necessary for quick fixes and non-project related issues.
- For higher-level issues, will forward issues to the development team with complete details.
- Participates in UAT and PIV testing for defects and enhancement releases
- Develops business test plans and executes testing including leading the acceptance testing by facilitating participation of appropriate staff in project completion. ·
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- ServiceNow administration with experience in Incident Management, Change Management, and CMDB Processes.