• Work effectively with the development team to resolve the business/technical needs with an appropriate solution that will meet the business requirements;
• Prepare needed documentation:
• Software Requirements Specification – functional and non-functional;
• Participate in production support analysis by analysing problem’s root causes, identify defect’s and impacts on the solution and present an improved solution to the development team;
• Acts as a key resource in the exchange of technical information for project teams, the business and/or outside vendors.
• Knowledgeable in data models, API specs, API integration including understating of payloads;
• Strong data analysis with ability to handle complex business rules;
• SQL query skill level of at least 4 on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being highest;
• Technical background working in software development team;
• IT Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile;
• Strong experience with Microsoft tools: Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint;
• Experience using the Atlassian suite of products: Jira/Confluence/ Bitbucket.
Required Skills & Abilities:
• Personal organization skills to manage work effort in order to produce quality documentation in a productive and efficient manner;
• Takes ownership and has strong written and verbal communication skills to express concepts that are appropriate to the target audience;
• Collaborate and build effective working relationships with colleagues across technology and the business to achieve business and IT objectives;
• Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities;
• May require occasional work outside of regular business hours;
• Fully bilingual is a MUST (French/English).
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
• Degree or diploma in information technology or equivalent work experience
• 5-7 years of business analysis experience in software development