• 3+ years of email development experience in the telecommunications industry, combined with strong knowledge of web, mobile and email best practices.
• Solid understanding Salesforce Marketing Cloud – more specifically:
o Content Builder: The ability to manage dynamic templates
o Email Studio: Managing Data Extensions and folder structures, creating email templates, triggered emails, and more.
o Automation Studio: Experience with SQL, Import, Export, and Filter activities as well as File Drop triggers and interaction with sFTP
o Journey Builder: Experience with Entry/Exit criteria, Decision Splits and Wait Steps, random splits, API events, and custom activities.
o Contact Builder: Experience with Data Designer
• Orchestration through Tealium
• Strong technical skills including expertise in AMPScript, and SQL is required
automation of communications to our customers. In this role, the ideal candidate will:
• Develop email campaigns and landing pages with high degree of personalization and dynamic content
• Perform QA testing of content across all email clients, tracking and list aspects prior to each deployment
• Execute tests (subject headers, email copy and creative, offers and landing pages) to continually improve key metrics (clicks, leads, conversions) across campaigns
• Understand system functionalities of email mailing platform (like Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and provide insight on best practices in data structuring and integration to external sources to help ensure business needs are implemented
• Work with Marketing Managers in coordinating and communicating content change requests and production schedule