- Experienced, registered civil engineer (P. Eng)
- Exciting projects related to 5G wireless technology
- Opportunity for mentorship and coaching of junior engineers
As an experienced civil engineer, there’s nothing more exciting for you than the chance to work on cutting-edge projects that have a far-reaching impact in the lives of Canadians.
You want an exciting, hands-on job in the dynamic telecommunications industry. You’re driven to prove yourself and want to put your knowledge to the test in the field.
You’re also a thrill-seeker – heights don’t scare you, and neither does working outdoors in the elements.
We’re an engineering firm that builds and maintains the telecommunications infrastructure that supports major networks like Bell, Rogers and Telus.
This is a full-time permanent position, working Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5 pm (with some overtime required occasionally to meet project deadlines). Occasional travel is expected (about once per month) to visit clients or project sites.
In addition to 2 weeks vacation (plus the week off between Christmas and New Year’s), you’ll receive benefits and an annual performance-based bonus plan.
- Registered professional engineer (P. Eng) in the area of civil engineering
- A bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an accredited university
- Experience working as a civil engineer within the telecom/telecommunications infrastructure industry (2-5 years preferred) and/or power industry, with a strong understanding of related telecom infrastructure and technologies
- Valid driver’s license for travel to job sites and/or for client visits
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Comprehensive Insurance policy
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Trainings