Are you looking for a challenging role which utilizes your broad skill set across the spectrum of User Experience Design starting from User Research all the way to Product Design? We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to lead our Product Design engagements working with clients in diverse industries and sectors.
Your role will go across the product lifecycle from concept, ideation to execution and delivery. You must be great at:
· Conceptualizing, designing and delivering intuitive and compelling designs for a complex, multiplatform (desktop, iOS/Android mobile & web/browsers) product that clearly support customer needs, meet business objectives and follow best practices of User Experience and User Interface.
· Designing complex enterprise web and mobile applications with optimized information architecture.
· Communicating with and managing expectations of multiple stakeholders such as product teams, business unit teams, product management.
· Create UX deliverables - site journeys, user flows, wireframes, page hierarchy, and information architectures while leveraging best-practices, research, testing, and analytics to inform decision making
· Creating interactive clickthrough prototypes for the digital products to collect user-feedback, stakeholder buy-in and conceptual design validation for iterative design process.
· Serve as a subject matter expert providing actionable recommendations and confidently standing behind them to obtain stakeholder buy-in
· Interpret requirements and translate them into quality user-centric outputs that balance the user goals, business needs, and technical specs
· Help to manage UX initiatives from the idea stage, through wireframe delivery to the development teams, to final QA
· Supporting Product Managers in designing and conducting user research to build a shared understanding of user problems and needs.
· Supporting product managers to help define requirements for product backlog and define the user experience vision for the product.
· Advocating user experience for products assigned to you, researching and presenting compelling storytelling for new features and experience enhancements.
· Designing the interfaces using Enterprise Design System.
Who you are
· Portfolio showcasing your previous experience and work including examples of complex web applications.
· 5+ years’ experience in User Experience and Product Design.
· Masters or bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, communication design, interaction design, industrial design or equivalent industry experience in the design field.
· Designed and delivered multiple product design projects successfully including complex web applications with optimized information architecture and visual communication design.
· Demonstrated experience of working on enterprise applications using Design Systems.
· Expertise in designing and leading user research, usability tests, and measuring user experience metrics.
· Ability to create wireframes, functional specs, high-fidelity mock-ups, copyright and prototypes of various complexity.
· Deep understanding and passion for Interaction Design, User Experience and Product Design.
· Excellent written and verbal communication. Ability to present complex concepts and showcase the Design process.
· The ability to scope and estimate efforts accurately, prioritize tasks and goals independently, and rapidly produce deliverables.
· Ability to learn, adapt and pivot in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
· You have a sense of curiosity, continuously learning and an open-minded attitude.
· Experience with a variety of UI design and prototyping tools, e.g. Figma, Sketch, InVision, Xd
· Prior experience working with financial services sector applications.
· HTML/CSS working knowledge is an asset.